Mission & Vision
In the spirit of reaching out to the unreached, KKHSOU endeavours to provide higher education and training in various skills using the latest educational inputs and technology. The open and distance education system that is promoted by the University is generously flexible in respect of pace and place of learning so that it can encompass particularly those sections of the society who have been either denied or deprived of higher education as well as training in professional skills. The University, therefore, formulates its academic programmes in such a way that it attracts learners from among the under educated as well as highly educated groups of people. This is guided by the University's across the social spectrum. The University primarily targets to provide quality education, knowledge and training in various skills to the following groups of people.
- Women learners especially housewives who want to get empowered with higher education and acquire professional skills.
- Differently abled persons.
- Persons who could not complete higher education in time during their student days.
- People hailing from far flung remote areas and living in other disadvantageous conditions.
- Employed/self-employed persons with penchant for higher education and learning skills.
- Persons who couldn't get access to higher education in conventional system for various reasons.
- Working people who wish to hone their professional skills.