In the spirit of reaching out to the unreached, KKHSOU endeavours to provide higher education and training in various skills using the latest educational inputs and technology,
With the motto “Education Beyond Barriers”, the Mission of the University entails imparting innovative and contextually relevant education and providing opportunities for lifelong learning to its learners through excellence in education, research and innovation. The University, accordingly, envisages formulating its academic programmes in such a way so as to attract learners from all sections of the society, with, however, a specific focus on the underserved, disadvantaged and marginalised. The University, therefore, targets to provide quality education, knowledge and training in various skills to the following groups of people.
- Women learners, especially housewives, who want to get empowered with higher education and acquire professional skills.
- Differently abled persons.
- Persons who could not complete higher education in time during their student days
- People hailing from far flung remote areas and living in other disadvantageous conditions.
- Employed/self-employed persons with penchant for higher education and learning skills.
- Persons who couldn't get access to higher education in conventional system for various reasons.
- Working people who wish to hone their professional skills.