Introduction to KKHSOU RTI Portal
Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University (established under the provision of the KKHSOU Act 2005 enacted by the Govt. of Assam & published in the Assam Gazette dt 29/9/05) being public authority as defined in Section 2(h) and in pursuance of provisions of Section 4 (1) (b) of Right to Information Act, 2005, hereby makes available the information under the prescribed Manuals, through its Website to enable the citizens to access the information under the control of the University, so as to promote transparency and accountability in the working of such authority.
Procedure for getting information through RTI
- Offline application may be submitted to the State Public Information Officer, KKHSOU.
- Rs.10.00 only as application fee. Fee may be paid through bank draft or bankers cheque or Indian Postal Order in favour of KKHSOU.
- Rs.2.00 for each page (in A-3 or A-4 size paper) created or copied.
- Actual charge or cost price of a copy in larger size paper
- Actual cost or price for samples or models; and
- For inspection of records – no fee for the first hour, and a fee of Rupees 5.00 for each 15 minutes (or fraction thereof) thereafter.